A downloadable tool for Windows
Game Pipe is an open-source game library management tool for Windows that allows you to move your Steam games around your PC and network with ease.
Game Pipe works by listing your game libraries and providing a drag and drop interface to let you move games between local libraries or even copy games from other local computers running Game Pipe. Once games are moved, Game Pipe ensures that Steam's configuration files are properly managed so that you only need to restart Steam for the game to be ready to play from its new location.
Game Pipe is great for:
- Maximizing the usefulness of a small SSD.
- Quickly pulling games from another local PC without setting up Windows file sharing.
- Backing up your games before reformatting your PC and restoring them afterward.
- Archiving compressed copies of your games on Network Access Storage.
Relocate a game after a remote install from the Steam mobile app.
- Managing a portable games library on a USB drive.
- Lan Parties!
All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.